The Body Mass Index or BMI, measures the human body shape based on your weight (kg) and height (m).
- Calculate your BMI.
How to Use:
- Enter your weight, in Kilograms.
- Enter your height, in Meters.
- Less than 16.0 – Severely Underweight
- From 16.0 to 18.5 – Underweight
- From 18.6 to 25.0 – Normal Weight
- From 25.1 to 30.0 – Overweight
- From 30.1 to 35.0 – Moderately Obese
- More than 35.0 – Severely Obese
(Learn more at Wikipedia: Body Mass Index / BMI)
|Accessing Your Weight and Health Risk|