- Estimate monthly home loan repayment amount.
- Generate pie chart of housing loan principal versus interest amounts.
- Generate principal, interest and balance loan repayment chart, over loan period.
- Generate principal, interest and balance loan repayment table, by year.
How to Use:
- Enter property price in Malaysian Ringgit.
- Enter down payment amount in Malaysian Ringgit.
- Enter housing loan period in Years.
- Enter loan interest rate in Percentage.
Malaysia Housing Loan Interest Rates:
Base Lending Rate (BLR) = 6.6%
Maximum Loan Amount = 90% of property price.
Bank Fixed-Rate Home Loan Interest Rates:
(Updated May 2016)
|Bank Name||Home Loan Interest Rate
|CIMB Home Loan||4.75% (BR - 4.0%)
|Citibank FlexiHome Loan||4.85% (BR - 3.9%)
|Hong Leong Housing Loan||4.55% (BR - 3.84%)
|HSBC Ideal Home Plan||4.75% (BR - 3.75%)
|Maybank Maxi Home||4.50% (BR - 3.2%)
|OCBC Standard Housing Loan||4.62% (BR - 3.99%)
|RHB My1 Home Loan|| 4.55% (BR - 3.9%)
|AFFIN Home Invest-i||4.59% (BR - 3.99%)
|Housing Loan 101 : What You Need to Consider
| ||5 Expensive Housing Loan Blunders You Want to Avoid